Looking to build your career and future with us?
Hayden Diamond Bit Industries Ltd. specializes in the design,manufacture and distribution of diamond coring bits and other diamond products for the world’s mining and exploration industry.
• Good people
• Work-Life Balance
• Safe and Harmonious Workplace
• Convenient Location
Benefits and Perks
• All confirmed staff and dependents covered 100% for MSP, Extended Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Long term disability insurance (salaried staff).
• Additional compensation given in discretion of the company such as Safety Shoes, Vision Correction Eyeglasses, Healthy Living Program and Employee schooling benefits.
• Participate in Hayden Retirement Pension Plan after a year of service in the company.
• Paid Vacations and company rewards
• Summer Barbecue
• Christmas Party
• Service Recognition Award
• Year End Thanks Giving Lunch
• Year End Shut Down
• more company sponsored social events...
The company consistently looks for dedicated, hardworking, positive, dependable, flexible and team-oriented people.
Feel free to inquire or send your resume to us as other opportunities may not be available in the list.
|Diamond and carbide setter – Afternoon shift 2.30 pm to 11 pm|
|Finisher – Afternoon shift 2.30 pm to 11 pm|
To apply, send resume and credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to Tel: (604)-271-6044, or drop off at 12020 No. 5 Road, Richmond, BC V7A 4G1.